Follow me on FB: ZlaTush on Facebook . There you will find more photos of shoes that I make and ideas for variations. What I offer changes as I develop new styles so be sure to check my FB page for my current offerings.
- Check the “Price List” on the website. Select the model of shoe that you want. If you also want any of the style variations that I show on FB, copy the picture from there to show me and include it in your order.
- From the FB page, go to photos and click on the “leather samples” album. select the color you want.
- Measure your feet according to the “Foot Measurement Instructions” on my website. I sell both “ready to wear” and “custom made” shoes. Please follow the instructions carefully so that you will get exactly what you want.
- The “Price List” on the website gives the price for each model for “ready to wear” shoes. Shipping is extra. The price for “custom made” shoes will depend on how much I have to alter my patterns to fit your feet, the type of sole you want and other variations you request. “Custom made” shoes often take much more time to make than “ready to wear” shoes, so my price by necessity will reflect that. I will give you a price quote after I receive your “custom made” order.
- Follow the instructions on the website for submitting your order, under “How to Order,” then click on “Order Form.”
- I get many orders. It can take me a month or more to get to your order, so I do not ask you to pay in advance. I will contact you when I get to your order to arrange payment.
- Please read the “Terms and Conditions” link on my website. IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDNG CUSTOM MADE SHOES: Once you have placed an order for “custom made” shoes, they cannot be returned. BE SURE TO DOUBLE CHECK YOUR MEASUREMENTS. I make your shoes based on the information you provide, so if you didn’t measure correctly, you will still have to pay for the shoes.
- If you have any questions, please contact me at : email@example.com
I love making shoes and I look forward to making shoes you will love to wear!