Follow me on Instagram : ZlaTush on Instagram . There you will find more photos of shoes that I make and ideas for variations. What I offer changes as I develop new styles so be sure to check my IG page for my current offerings.
- Check the “Price List” on the website. Select the model of shoe that you want. If you also want any of the style variations that I show on FB, copy the picture from there to show me and include it in your order.
- From the FB page, go to photos and click on the “leather samples” album. select the color you want.
- Measure your feet according to the “Foot Measurement Instructions” on my website. I sell both “ready to wear” and “custom made” shoes. Please follow the instructions carefully so that you will get exactly what you want.
- The “Price List” on the website gives the price for each model for “ready to wear” shoes. Shipping is extra. The price for “custom made” shoes will depend on how much I have to alter my patterns to fit your feet, the type of sole you want and other variations you request. “Custom made” shoes often take much more time to make than “ready to wear” shoes, so my price by necessity will reflect that. I will give you a price quote after I receive your “custom made” order.
- Follow the instructions on the website for submitting your order, under “How to Order,” then click on “Order Form.”
- I get many orders. It can take me a month or more to get to your order, so I do not ask you to pay in advance. I will contact you when I get to your order to arrange payment.
- Please read the “Terms and Conditions” link on my website. IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDNG CUSTOM MADE SHOES: Once you have placed an order for “custom made” shoes, they cannot be returned. BE SURE TO DOUBLE CHECK YOUR MEASUREMENTS. I make your shoes based on the information you provide, so if you didn’t measure correctly, you will still have to pay for the shoes.
- If you have any questions, please contact me at : firstname.lastname@example.org
The price of custom shoes is affected by the shoe style you select and any design changes you request, what you select for leather and the sole material, and the shape of your feet and whether or not I will need to adjust the lasts I use to make sure that the shoes will fit you. Shipping costs are extra (see the shipping chart for the cost to ship to your country – I am currently working on it ).
After I receive your order, I will calculate the price and email it to you with instructions for how to pay. Once I receive your payment, I will make your shoes. If there are many orders ahead of yours, it could take me 6-8 weeks before yours are ready. I will notify you when I ship them.
Once your order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled. There are no refunds for custom shoes because they have been made specifically for your feet and I would not be able to sell them to others. It is your responsibility to make sure that the measurements you send me are correct.
I love making shoes and I look forward to making shoes you will love to wear!